Oracle has released Siebel IP14.18/15.12 overnight. This means the final patchset for Innovation Pack 2014. After 18 months and the same number of monthly patchsets, following Oracle’s Siebel Error Correction Policy. Innovation Pack 2015 still has half a year of error correction support remaining.
Quite a number of fixes:
- A number of fixes related with out-of-the-box DISA-based attachment functionality such as previewing images;
- An important (performance) fix for the Calendar Gantt Chart, where it generates unnecessary and potentially many queries. Can quickly turn out to be major availability issue.
- Issue with daylight saving time (DST) calculations in eScript
- Number of OpenUI related defects
- Implicit Save AND Explicit Save is not working since applying 14.16 AND 15.10 (Doc ID 2133587.1) got resolved.
At the same time, new versions of DISA and the SODD have been published. For the latter, the release notes are yet not available.
- MS Outlook Plugin for Drag and Drop to Siebel 2.0.12 (Patch Number: 23305377)
- Desktop Integration Siebel Agent 2.0.12 (Patch Number:23305375)