Wading through the release notes I stumbled into this bug, drawing my immediate interest:
Bug 1931733: OPEN USER INTERFACE: WHEN YOU USE THE SHOW MORE OR SHOW LESS OPTION IN THE LIST APPLET, IT CAUSES DATA LOSS.
Checking on the reproduction steps, it becomes apparent that it’s a rather simple scenario resulting in a very undesirable result:
(1) Login to Open UI client.
(2) Go to [Accounts]->[Accounts List]
(3) Create records or run a query so the list applet has 11 records.
(4) Place the focus on Name field on any record.
(5) Click 'Show More' icon to see the all 11 records.
(6) Click 'Show Less' icon to see the 1st 10 records.
(7) Click 'Next record set' icon to show the 11th record.
(8) Now you see that the 10th record show the 11th record's data.
(9) Click 'Previous record' icon 10 times to navigate the records upward one by one.
(10) You will see that Name field data on several records are modified and saved to the database. The original data is gone. The issue occurs when the list applet has more than 10 records and less than 20 records.
Happy this one got identified and fixed! If one thing can be more UX-damaging, it would be data loss.
One other Bug to mention:
Bug 2313035: CRASHES SEEN WITH NEW STENGINE MEMORY MANAGEMENT LIBRARY
This is related with the in IP15.4 / IP14.10 implemented ST Script engine performance improvements, primarily focused on more efficient memory use. This fix can be optionally enabled using the USE_NEW_RM = 1 / USE_NEW_MM = 1 environment variables.