There are a number of key improvements with regards to Siebel BI Publisher integration. Most improvements have made it in 18.104.22.168 and couple followed in 22.214.171.124.
– UI notifications to shows report generation has been completed (this is available for both Open UI as well as the traditional HI client);
– Option to open a report directly from the Notification list area in the toolbar;
– Intuitive buttons for tablet usability;
– Improved usability using collapsible menus and no popus;
– Return context to the application immediately after report execution;
– Less button clicks to execute reports and open the report output.
Finally – the certification with BI Publisher 11g has become available. You need to be on the BI Publisher 126.96.36.199.7 patch. BI Publisher 11g works with all Siebel releases – since the integration has been simplied between 10g and 11g.
There is a public Webinar with regards to all the good improvements in 188.8.131.52 / 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11 / 18.104.22.168)